To Be “Caught Up”!
The definitions below show how we get to rapture since the actual word isn’t in the Bible. It is a simple translation from Greek to English. The word “Bible” isn’t in the Bible either.
- Greek: harpazo – to snatch or take away
- Latin: rapturo – to be caught up
- English: rapture – being carried away
25% of the Bible is prophetic and Scripture tells us what is about to go down. It’s a shame that so many simple bible churches have disappeared. We could really use more book-by-book and verse-by-verse preachers, but deception is the game and Lucifer is his name.
But how did we get here and where exactly is here anyway?
The Biblical Timeline
|Church Age – Today
God’s view of time is different than ours because He is eternal. 2nd Peter 3:8 tells us that 1000 years is like a day to God and a day is like 1000 years.
This gets interesting when you compare the story of creation in Genesis with the biblical timeline. Doing so makes it clear that we’re approaching Daniel’s 70th week, which is also known as the days of Jacob’s trouble.
What this means for believers is that we’re now in the season of rapture. It’s time to look up and become watchmen.
God’s Countdown Clock
It’s said that every generation thinks they’ll be the last, but they couldn’t be because God’s countdown clock didn’t start until 1948.
- God says that the Jewish people will be back in the land before His 2nd coming.
- The Jews were scattered by the Romans in 70 AD when the temple was completely dismantled.
- Israel became a nation again and the Jews began returning to the land in 1948 just like the Bible said it would.
- Bible prophesy speaks of the Second Coming, but we know that the rapture will be first because we come back with Him in the Second Coming. We can’t be here and there at the same time.
- It looks like we find ourselves within the biblical rapture window according to Scripture, but not because Israel is a nation again. It’s because we see all the signs spoken of by Jesus.
This means that you and I are part of the last generation that will enter Tribulation. Praise God for sparing the Church from that hour, and be sure to focus on your relationship with Jesus and not just go through the motions.
He says the He will deliver us “from” that hour and not through that hour. That’s an important distinction, but life is still fragile on this planet. We should prepare for increasingly worse times like labor pains until we’re snatched up.
He also said that there is a reward for those who watch for His return.
So what are we watching for?
The Antichrist Sign – The Final Sign
Paul tells us that apostasy, as in The Great Apostasy, has to happen before the day of the Lord can occur. I believe that most biblical scholars place Rapture between the Apostasy and the beginning of Tribulation.
Apostasy appears to be the name of the game these days. The puzzle is almost complete and the final picture is coming into focus rapidly.
Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction – 2 Thessalonians 2:3
When You See These Things
Firstly: stop what you’re doing and give thanks to Jesus for choosing you during a time of such apostasy as this. Amen!
It’s time to repent and submit to Jesus if you haven’t as the Church Age is ending before our eyes in real-time.
There’s more to prophecy, but I believe everyone should be informed of the “big rock” since we’re currently living it. God is wrapping up this part of the story friend.
Believing in Jesus and developing a literal personal relationship with Him is the only path to salvation. All you have to gain is everything my friend: nobody wants to lose paradise!